Our hygienists and dentists have spent hours reviewing research and seeing results from real patients to create this recommended at-home routine. If you want to level up your hygiene game, follow this routine for best results:
Best At-Home Routine
- Brush with soft bristle electric toothbrush and recommended toothpaste. Spit but do not rinse after brushing.
- Optional: Floss and/or Waterpik, Tongue scraper
- Floss and/or Waterpik
- Brush with soft bristle electric toothbrush and recommended toothpaste
- Optional: Tongue Scraper
- Swish with recommended mouthwash for 45 second, do not eat/drink for 30-minutes
What products should I be using?
The exact products to purchase depend on what your mouth needs, and what your preferences are. As a Wally member, you got a welcome kit that includes some of our clinicians favorite products based on their science-supported results. Give those a whirl and see how you like there.
And check out our list of products that our clinical team vetted and recommended, along with links if you're ready to try them or order a refill.
- Boka n-Ha - helps strengthen enamel while also providing sensitivity relief
- Risewell - helps strengthen enamel while also providing sensitivity relief
- CloSYS - helps strengthen enamel while also supporting gum health
- CloSYS - promotes gum health and helps balance your pH. This product is great if you have acidic saliva
- CariFree CTx3 - promotes gum health and helps reduce cavity risk
Interdental Care (Clean Between)
- Cocofloss - woven floss that grabs more particles than traditional floss that glides
- Water floss - best for gum health and if you're wearing braces